Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Solomon's 5 Year Photos

From Mommy: We finally did Sol's 5 year pictures. This year, seeing as he's developed a really strange "smile of pain", I decided to do a photo shoot at home. I ended up being very happy with this choice as I got about 15 shots where he responded to, "Smile, sweetheart!" with an odd, contorted, toothy pose that made him appear feral. I can't get a genuine grin without enlisting something/somebody to make him laugh, or at least amuse him. At that point he stops focusing on his face and the magic happens. This is much easier to do at home without strangers prodding and positioning and tweeking him. So, here are the few that turned out. Favorites, anyone?

5 comments:

PJ Academy said...

The one with the dog =)

He has a cute smile AND I love animals!! :)

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful Nee. I have never seen the Likeness of Micah with Solly until these pictures. (especially the top one WOW!). You did a fab job. I like the one on the swing the best. Kudos to you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love them all, but I'm allowed 'cause I'm the Nana. They are all sweet, but I really love the look on his face in the one with Jadis. "Little Micah" did good ~ & Mommy did too! =)

Jill said...

Oh I love the one of him and the dog. There is something so special about a boy and his dog! :) - Jill

Anonymous said...

our boys are grown up - sad -
Goga