Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese


From Mommy: Well, it wasn't as bad as all that, I suppose. As a matter of fact, it was surprisingly refreshing! We walked into Chuck E. Cheese at 11:00am on Tuesday and had the whole place to ourselves for the most part. Pizza wasn't even as bad as I had remembered! Everything was clean (when we walked in, not by the time we left) and I was able to leave the pizza/cake/wrapping paper mess there for those poor, poor employees who assured me that, "That's what we're paid for.". Everybody had a great time and I could actually chat with Lori and peruse some math curriculum she brought for me to look through. The men played "Ultimate Hunting", the children were busy and happy - not so bad at all! I think the trick is to go in during a weekday before school is out.
Looks like we'll be doing it again in July for Malachi's 4th birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad he enjoyed his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese ~ looks like everyone had a good time. I
can't hardly believe he is 5 years old already! He certainly has been a joy!!! Nana

Anonymous said...

Our Little Man is just that growing up way too fast, just like his father. I'm glad everyone had a good time. Is there a way we can slow that down a little? as I look at all the baby pictures he's just growning too fast. They both are. LOVE TO ALL
Papa & Goga