Monday, March 19, 2007

Birthday Party #2

From Solly: Last night we had my family birthday dinner so I could visit with my Uncles, Auntie and Nana. Mommy has figured out that it's easier to have a "friends birthday party" and then, on a different day, have "family birthday dinner". This way I'm not torn between playing with my friends and visiting with my family. Uncle Shawn and Auntie Julie got me my first Chemistry Set complete with microscope and lots of messy and fun projects to do for school!










Brother and I learned that Base + Acid = fun!



I got some really fun gifts! Uncle Chad got me Open Season...if you haven't seen this movie, rent it. Funny stuff, I'm tellin' ya!
Oh, and Nana got me my very own camera, just for kids! Unfortunately, something wasn't working quite right, so Fisher Price is sending me a replacement. You'll know when I get it...Mommy said that I could post some of my pictures here on the blog! Also, this summer our local county fair will have a photography contest for kids my size! Maybe I'll enter....

No comments: