Monday, February 19, 2007

I was only gone for a minute ...



...and I come back to this (look at Kai's face - you can just tell he's desperately attempting to noodle out an explanation of some kind):
Yes. They were "decorating" Kitty-One. And he just sat there, glad to be getting some extra attention. I guess that's what happens when you park your kitty keester on the school table when markers are being used.



We've been cracking up all day as we watch him lick off the assortment of colors bestowed on him. Every time he walks in the room, his tongue is a different color. Here he is after working on a particularly pesky blue patch:

I'm wondering how he's going to manage getting his head cleaned? Ah, well. At least it's non-toxic.

Poor One.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, oh my!!! and how did Mom & Dad handle this, pray tell??? (It wouldn't have been nearly as funny if MY kids had done this!! ha!) Nana

DeAnna said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I really cannot let Isabella see this picture or it will definitely give her the idea to do this to our poor cats -- well only one, the other would run away, plus he's black. Our other one looks alot like Kitty One, fluffy and just a little bit darker, but perfect for coloring. :) This is too funny! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! It’s the Easter kitty!

Cyn

Anonymous said...

He's got quite the future ahead of him. Have you ever read Why paint cats? People pay upwards of $25,000. to have their cats painted. I have the book if you ever want to see it. He actually did a great job. The best part is Kitty One doesn't seem to mind.
Lisa

PJ Academy said...

He's beautiful!!! My kiddos have not tried this one yet =)

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

And the artist side of our family comes out. I must say they are talanted!!!! I know Great Grandmother Alice would have loved this, it's right up her alley!! I've shared this with so many of my workmates & other, it brings smiles to all and lightens up our days. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Papa & Goga