Monday, February 19, 2007

And, yes, I still want 2 more.

So, there I was, minding my own business, sitting in my comfy blue rocker while perusing a pamphlet, "Why Should I Grow My Family Through Adoption?".
All of a sudden, out of the clear blue sky, my eldest son comes over and promptly throws up all over me. Twice. As I'm assessing how to go about getting up without spreading the yuck, I notice that my youngest son is laughing. Something about my plight genuinely amused him.
"Why Should I Grow My Family Through Adoption?" because everyone needs more moments like these. Good times, I'm tellin' ya.
Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yewwww . . . . . I love being the NANA so I get out of dealing with this kind of thing for the most part! ha! Hope everyone is feeling better now. =)

Anonymous said...

The Joys of motherhood. Just have to say glad it's you and not me. LOL. Hope all is well now!
Papa & Goga