Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had our homeschool Valentine's Day Bash today - what fun! Mommy let us pick out some fancy temporary tattoos to decorate our little selves for the party. Daddy said that we looked very handsome, but he used the same voice he uses to thank Mommy when she serves him a plate of vegetables...


Malachi got a big butterfly and his trademark red spikes!

I got a couple of flowers and a dragonfly!

Here's my brother and me with our colleagues in mischief; Zion, Caspian, Cayman and Alek.

Here's me and my best friend, Zion:


And here's all the SHE kids. My brother's the one picking his nose. Note my total lack of surprise. You think I'm kidding? Front row, third from the right.

Told you.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I'm glad your family is so involved with the homeschool
co-op ~ good stuff. I love you all! Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Mom/Nana