Saturday, January 27, 2007

Mommy, Daddy....and a Baby in Toe

From Mom: Kai ran over, obviously pleased with himself, "Mom! I put away my whole monkey family! The Daddy one, the Mommy one and the baby one!" I nodded my approval and finished making lunch.
It wasn't until I went into their room for the nap time tuck-in that I saw Mr. & Mrs. Monkey with their baby precariously dangling by a foot. Something about this disturbed me. Maybe it was that the elder Monkeys looked so happy even though Monkey Jr. appeared to be seconds away from plummeting to his demise. Or maybe it's because I'm worried that somehow, in some Freudian way, this reflects my littlest son's perception of my parenting skills. Hmmmm...

1 comment:

Salar37_Shushan said...

ROTFLOL!!!!

Maybe the parent monkeys are happy they finally got their little one away from the piano just below ;)

Susan