Monday, January 08, 2007

Family


Mommy's running a bit late on the year-end posts because of everything that's been going on, so here, finally are the end-of-year- pics of our favorite people. Here's Malachi and me with Papa and Goga.
Recent events have shown us how families change. Sometimes it happens so slowly that you don't notice. Sometimes the change is sudden. I know that my Great-Gramma will always be in my heart and I believe that my heart has always held a secret place for the cousin I just found out about. God knew about her all along, so it makes sense that He would carve out a special spot just for her to fill.
That having been said, here are some of the folks who fill my life. A few aren't pictured as they're far away, namely my Auntie Cyn who I really miss.
These pictures will be different next year and all the years after that because things change. But there are things that are forever. In this new year I hope to learn more about them with the people I care for most.

No comments: