Friday, June 06, 2008

Life with 4 Little Boys

This picture closely represents how I feel the last few days of settling into a schedule with 4 little boys. I'm tired and I need a long bath! Actually, it's been great. This pic was taken after a photo shoot at the mall. A successful photography session most always ends up like this - tired boys with bribery all over their hands and face. So worth it, though, to document those smiles!
J.J.'s case is going well, I think. DHS is moving toward adoption. But keep in mind that we just got this guy and do not have Current Care-taker status yet. We're far, far from our 6 month mark. I believe the family search still has to happen too, although that avenue will probably hold no options for J.J.
As always, it's up to God to plan our family. He's done a fantastic job so far!

No comments: