Wednesday, April 25, 2007

To My Dryer:

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for all those times I took you for granted and I love you. This last weekend without you has taught me so very much. Not having you around is so difficult to bear. I just never realized how much better my life is for having you in it. I never want to be without you again as long as I live. I guess you never really know how much you depend upon those in your life until their wires melt together, posing a fire hazard. It's OK. Everyone needs to feel that they're being heard and sometimes resort to drastic measures when that need isn't met. I'm just so glad you're back. I really, truly missed you.

4 comments:

Andee said...

On Tuesday, April 10th, we lost our dear water heater. It was a tragic day, followed by the loss of all of our water. It is not back. Water and wiring just don't mix. Though it has been replaced under the stairs, it will never be replaced in our hearts.

PJ Academy said...

Our dryer is currently ALL over the laundry room (hubby is trying to figure out what is why with it)
So he comes home to laundry EVERYWHERE cause it's raining outside today =) JOY!!

The picture of your little boy & the bunny TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!!

The cat with the bag drinking from the toilet - LAUGHING OUT LOUD OVER HERE!!!! It's SUPERKITTY =)

Enjoying your blog as ususal!!!

Jennifer
www.pjacademy.blogspot.com

PJ Academy said...

ok one day I will learn to proof read BEFORE I hit send - (hubby is trying to figure out what is WRONG with it) =) It's 11:44pm I'm going to bed!!!
Jennifer again =)

Anonymous said...

You are so funny Lynee! I totally agree ~ I WOULD NOT have made a good pioneer! Just give me my modern conveniences, thankyouverymuch. Love you ~ Mom