Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Goosed

From Mommy: The boys and I decided to head over to Cascade Gateway Park. Our bag of accumulated bread heals and stale cereal had grown to overflow level. Time to bestow our stash on the residents of the park. Now, it seems to me that I need little narration as to the happenings, so I'll use only a few words to enhance your understanding of our time there:


"Aaaaw! Such a pretty goose!"

"You like my keys? Yes you do!"

"C'meer! It's OK! Yeah! Oh, such a nice goose!"

"!%^?*&?$#!!"

"Yeah. Real funny, Sol. Just hilarious."

"Hey! Don't bite my Mama again, or I'll..."

"AH!"
But, after we left that particular goose's vicinity, we had a lovely time!

And the geese got plenty of exercise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What memories! You my darling daughter have loved feeding the ducks since you were a tiny, little girl. I do believe, however, that this is the first time one of them "gotcha"! ha!
Looks like you and the boys had a
great day. Mom