Thursday, February 12, 2009

This Chick's Outta Here

Well, tomorrow I'm off to a big ol' cabin at the beach with my fellow homeschool moms. We always rent the place over Presidents Day weekend because the outlet mall in the town has amazing clearance sales on all their winter stuff. Now, if you live in a state where it rains 9 months out of the year, you covet your sweaters!
This beaut was one I got 3 years back and it has stood up through Solomon, Malachi and is now looking great on Levi.

I paid $1.99
Score. This far out-weighs the day after Thanksgiving sales!
We also enjoy way too much food, play board games, sleep in as long as we want and relax in the hot tub that overlooks the ocean. It's so layed back and nice. I plop $5 bucks a paycheck in my special jar throughout the year in anticipation.

I'm excited, but I worry about Zephan a bit. I don't want him to feel abandoned. But, his brothers are all here to give him the sense of sameness. And it will be nice for the boys because Papa & Goga are spending the night. They're so excited about their slumber party with Papa! And Daddy has a special bowling outing planned for the 7 of them.

I know we'll all have fun.
See you Monday!

No comments: