Monday, December 29, 2008

Laughter

I'm ready for some chuckles, how 'bout y'all? I very much agree that laughter is the best medicine and is an incredibly healing outlet for sadness and stress. So. Have some headlines on me:

"...as we commit our cows to each other..." Them southern folks are so sentimental.

Yum! Man nuts!


By, "many stains" do you mean, "many stains" or "many stains"?

Oh, my gosh, can you imagine installing one of these in your shower!?!

Those are some talented deer!

Well, that explains a lot.

I am a sucker for honesty.

Oh! What a nice touch!

Hilarious.

This is a Christmas tree that was sent to the White House. Some small town Christmas tree farmer has absolutely no faith in our officials and their staff! They're probably from our neck of the woods, too!

"Just in time for Santa!"

1 comment:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

These are always so much fun to read,thanks for making me laugh today!