Sunday, August 10, 2008

Time for Some Headlines

My 2 oldest are sick today. I need some comic relief after our eventful Sunday morning pancake breakfast. The one I mopped off the breakfast table after kid #2 couldn't hold it down and re-issued it all over everyone else's half-eaten plates. So, having couched the spewer with a big bowl, and his brother who's running 102 degrees, I'm busting out some headlines.
Thanks, Mr. Leno - you're a lifesaver!


Let's start with some weddings, shall we?


Heh, heh. Swift Kalonic.

Ahhaaaahahahaaa!


Nothing like a good ol' Summer Blast

This group of people was asked if they thought dog fighting should be outlawed. I bet all the neighborhood dogs turn tail and run when they see Mr. Pettiford coming!

I would report trouble, too.

Just pull up and toot!


"Run children! Herb's in a 'lasting impressions' mood again!"

For use on all your pesky Aunts...



I'll put it on my to-do list...


Whaaaaa?


Them FEMA folk are so smart!

Here's a hearing-Aid ad:

I wish our neighbor would take care of his squirrel. Darn thing's always barking.


1 comment:

Kamayeth said...

That "aunt killer" is making me kinda nervous... -Julie