Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Love at First Sight


From Mommy (again): If I can say so myself, I think my sister's belly-fruit is the most beautiful little creation ever! It's so amazing to see pictures of this tiny human getting all ready to be my niece or nephew. The boys think it's a girl (Malachi seems to know this for sure and wonders why it isn't just as obvious to everyone else). The ultra-sound also exposed a little secret that baby's been keeping: he/she is older then he/she has been letting on. A full month in fact. Don't worry, sweetie, you don't look a day over 12 weeks!
It was still too early, though, to tell if Auntie Nee` can begin scoping out pink or blue onsies, so the little one can keep it's final secret. For now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belly fruit? . . . . Ooookay. You are so funny! It's nice that the boys are excited ~ hope they understand it won't be a playmate for awhile after her/his arrival.
So glad we are having a new addition to hold and love. This Nana thing is the greatest !!!!

The Brothers said...

Yah, I'm getting used to the Auntie thing as well!