Friday, November 17, 2006

Ear Infections, Double Ear Infections and Strep - OH MY!


After being sick for 2 weeks, Mommy got the call that our friends were testing positive for Strep. I went from feeling "yucky" to being in excruciating pain in the span of an hour and Daddy and Mommy sped us to the hospital. Mommy has now reached the parental milestone she has avoided for four and a half years: antibiotics. Both of us have ear infections (Kai has a double) which were likely to have begun with strep. We're feeling better this morning and are sticking to cuddling up in blankies and relaxing, at least until Mommy's doctor appointment. She has a very soar throat...

(PS - We all laughed as we envisioned Nana's reaction to this pic:"ONE! Get off the table!!" Ha ha - that's exactly what you said, isn't it Nana? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's what I always say! Old-fashioned me doesn't like animals on the table where the boys eat. So sue me! ha! =)

The Brothers said...

Hee hee - I know my Mommy so well! Micah laughes at my attempts to scold him: "Such a bad kitty, yes he is! Is my Onie such a naughty kitty cat? Ooooh, yes he is! Such a beautiful boy!"