Thursday, December 06, 2007

Introducing.....


Our new foster/adoptive son! The State called at 8am to inquire if we interested in a permanent placement. Today. We picked him up at 4pm and he's now running around with Solomon and Malachi just like they've been brothers all along.
Isn't he just so beautiful? You should hear his laugh.



I'll not go into the specifics of his case but it looks like this little guy isn't going anywhere. The State has said that he'll stay with us and we'll move into a current care-taker adoption.


This is going to be my new problem - getting a decent picture of all 3 of them simultaneously.

PS - Name to be announced (now where did I put The List...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful!! I sure hope his first meeting with Goga will not scare him off. Even the boy's, not use to seeing Goga with 2 black eyes! He will love his new family!! He already looks like he is fitting right in!

Love to all of you
Papa & Goga!

Anonymous said...

I AM THRILLED!!!! Being Nana is the best thing ever ~ the more the merrier! What a darling little guy and I love the name! ;)

Jill said...

Oh he's so beautiful! Congrats!! Can't wait to hear more. - Jill :)