Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Belated Thanksgiving Pics

It's been a bit crazy around here (I'll explain next post), I'm admittedly late with posting my favorite Turkey Day moments and even later with wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving.


But they say, "Better late than never!", so here are some of faces that truly made me thankful on Thanksgiving day:


A boy and his puppy.


Lexx watching the annual dog show that comes on after the parade. He was very concerned about what this groomer was doing to his fellow dog. And, yes, he actually did watch amazing long portions of this competition with ears perked up and eyes wide. He also made funny noises throughout which cracked us up.


These next 2 shots are my boys watching Home Alone. Remember that movie? I had forgotten how ridiculously funny it is to the under-6 population. They laughed their little heads off and I got just as much entertainment by watching them giggle.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

They are adorable!

Nikki
http://madebynikki.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

They are so sweet and we are sooo blessed! Nana