Friday, August 03, 2007

Blog Survey

OK, Andee, I sat and thought a long time about your survey and couldn't find anything I hadn't mentioned before on my blog, or that folks don't know about me. So. I noodled out a new Survey that I think will give a bit of insight into anyone who takes it. You may use references to TV, Movies, Music, Literature of any kind and Art for you edumacated types (please give credit where credit's due):
"If I could...."
Be any hero: Agent Aloysius Pendergast (from Preston & Child's suspense novels).
Mary any character: I'm already married to a character.
Parent any character: Ralph Wiggum. Hands down. (Simpsons)
Drive any vehicle: The Canyonaro (Simpsons).
Defeat any nemesis: Barney the Purple Dinosaur (Sorry, PBS).
Reside in any residence: Neverland, Baby! (Peter Pan).
Purchase any pet: Foghorn Leghorn (Classic Looney Tunes).
Live to any theme song: Lemonade (by Chris Rice).
Combat any villain: Count Olaf (A Series of Unfortunate Events 1-12).
Coin any catchphrase: "It's FINE!"
Encourage any underdog: Gotta be Neville Longbottom (Harry Potter).
Recruit any sidekick: Falcore (The Neverending Story).
Rescue any damsel: Princess Buttercup (The Princess Bride).
Avenge any Hero: Aslan (The Narnia series by CS Lewis)


I tag Julie, Andee, and Alysun - add more "if I could's" if you think of any!

No comments: