Thursday, June 07, 2007

This Dog Belongs To:


So, here's a pic of our darling pup covered in a roll of address labels which he pulled down from above the desk. The little guy is tons of fun but needs trained up a bit. So, off to Borders I went to buy this:


Anybody with a dog should seriously consider buying it. This guy's been dubbed The Dog Whisperer and he's got a show on the Discovery Chanel. We don't have cable, however, so we invested in his manual.

As I perused the book I could be heard every few minutes, "Whoops. I do that................Ooooo. I do that a lot..........Oh, I didn't know I was supposed to be doing that..........................D'Oh! I'm doing that right now!" But, as I've initiated some new habits and trashed others, Lexx has made great progress in potty training, not nibbling toes and fingers and has been gentler and less antagonistic with his big sister. Even Nana noticed a difference in our little guy when she stopped by last night.

See? Sitting together with no quarreling! Thanks, Cesar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Honey! He does seem much more calm - much to the delight of Jadis, I'm sure! You certainly have a way with children and animals! Mom =)