Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just in Time for Fathers Day...

Micah got his acceptance letter.....to Nursing School.
Wow.
The next 2 years are going to be CRAZY!! But at least it's only 2 as he's got all the pre-recs done. I am so proud of this guy, let me tell you. It's an expensive and intense program and he just jumps in with his whole heart because he feels that it's something he should do. That God is calling him there. How we'll do it? He doesn't know....but God does.
"It'll be fine!"
As long as we're together, hon, it will be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of him too ~ for so many things! The next 2 years will be hard, no doubt about it, but God will supply all your needs as he has always done. Hang in there and let me know what I can do to help out. XXOO Mom/Nana

D said...

Congratulations!
It will be hard. I did it 20 yrs ago with 2 toddlers. Not fun. But I know he'll love it.