Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fishin'



Aaaaaah....summer fishing. It's just not officially summertime until I have to wash worm guts and crusty fish scales of my sons after a beautiful day filled with fishing poles and laughter. We recruited Jeff & Nep to come help and piled in the van headed for Sandy. It was the perfect weather and so gorgeous there.
All together, we caught about 10 fish and BBQed them up on a beautiful grassy area. Micah stuffed them full of lemon, honey and spices - they turned out soooo yummy!

Solomon's prize!


Reel it in, Levi!!


YEAH!! Got it!!


Patiently waiting...


Kai's got one! Grab the net, Solly!!


Waitin' for a bite :)


"Fish over dayr!"


Beautiful Littles




Relaxing after lunch.

2 comments:

Mashel said...

Those are so cute. I just posted, but didn't go into great details... about the hearing and the twins. I don't think I am quite ready yet... I am working on it. Basically only 3 months more...and I'm, well, hanging in there.

Anonymous said...

Such cute boys . . . although I may be a bit biased! Love them guys! Nana