Monday, May 18, 2009

Mill Creek





We went to Mill Creek today. It was beautiful! My favorite photographer (link to her in my side bar) actually took on the project of photographing all our co-op kiddos for the SHE year book. Every child got a head shot for free and if we like how they came out, we can purchase a CD so Grandparents can have one for their wallet. Neat-o!
And while we were there, I took some candid shots with my camera. We had a beautiful time, except, Zephan has absolutely NO fear of water, quickly moving and cold or not. He was getting so frustrated that I wouldn't let him jump in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgeous pictures and YES, this Nana wants some!!!!! What a beautiful day and beautiful children. Love you all sooo much!
Nana

D said...

Love the new header photo! too cute.
My Baby K looks almost exactly like your Zephan! It's amazing.