Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Committee

Well, the Dream Team has new parents. Unfortunately it's not us. We have another loss. Our caseworker says we're going to move on and pick up the pieces. But I fear that soon there may not be any pieces left to pick up.
And I haven't blogged about this as it's too depressing to even think about, but a paternal great-uncle has popped up and is pursuing custody of our Levi. It's possible we'll lose him as well.
Ever have one of those days that feels too big to digest, to muddle through?

2 comments:

FOX said...

I am so sorry! Even though I don't know you, after reading your comment on my blog, I have just been worried about you all day, so I came to see what today brought for you.

I will keep your family in our prayers and hope for the best with little Levi.

I haven't really seen aunts and uncles that have popped out of somewhere to have "panned out". At least in my experiences. Usually there is a reason they weren't there to begin with.

You seem to be a very wonderful person to be able to have already had disappointing experiences, yet you remain there for more children, if even only to help them for a while.

I know you will be greatly blessed for that.

Take care.

Christina Fox Call

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

I hope and pray Levi stays with you,he has been with you so long,I am hoping any judge or Sw would see the damage a move to a total stranger would cause him.