Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mrs. Invisable

From Mommy: Here's some pictures of us at at Silverton Park the other day. As usual it looks like I'm not there, but I am, dividing my time between playing and picture-taking. Sometimes I worry that one day my boys will puruse the pictures of their childhood and not remember me, not see my face in any of their best memories. I have got to start remembering to hand the camera to Micah more frequently to capture moments of me with my sons. Even if my hair is wind-blown and messy from the swings.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm not in many of your childhood photos for the same reason, I know you remember that I was there ~ your boys will do the same. Don't fret ~ they could never forget their sweet Mama! Mom

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean.... The hardest thing at funeral time was I had only 2 pictures of me with Laurelai. There are so many precious memories I will never be able to bring back visually, I have to remember in my minds eye how we looked together. Hand that camera over you will always be greatful that you did. God bless you all and we miss you
Lisa

Andee said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

They will remember you, I love seeing all the things you do with the boys. I have many pictures of them growing up and will always treasure them as I do these. LOVE YOU,

Goga & Papa