Monday, July 16, 2007

Marion County Fair 07

"I won!!"

From Solly: Hey, guess what? I won a 1st place ribbon for my pottery!! I was so excited to see my big blue ribbon! There were a ton of kids who put photography in, so the competition was really tough and the piece that won was really awesome. The judge said that it was difficult to choose the best one out of so many cute pictures and that she thought I had done a super job on mine. She encouraged me to enter again next year, and I will!




The other neat part of the fair was the petting zoo. We love to take Mommy to these. She has good times. Here's some of our favorite animals:


Chasing a duck.




Mommy said she couldn't tell who was cuter - Kai-Kai or the llama!

Here I am petting a cavy. That's a first for me. He was a bit strange.

Kai and a min-pony.

And me with a little goat.

No comments: