Friday, August 11, 2006

She learned to say, "Kai-Kai!"...


I'm having one of those days where not knowing is killing me. Am I holding my daughter or someone else's? Are the boys playing with their sister right now? If they're out of her sight for more than 5 seconds, I hear her, "Wherez zeh boys, Mama?" And they love her so much. What have I got them into? I can handle losing her. Somehow I would have to. Somehow. But my boys will not understand. We don't know the other families going to court. She would be handed over to them and just...Disappear. Forever. How many tears will Solly and Kai have to cry if another family is chosen? I don't want them to have to deal with such a big loss when they're so little. How will this shape them? Will this change them? And Rayna? Not even going there. God, please be our advocate. Please keep us together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try to remember that God is in control ~ no one else. He will protect your family. =) Nana

shell said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments, it must be hard not knowing what is coming next for you guys!! You are strong for following the hard path! :)
And I believe they will be stronger. God doesnt put us through things for no reason, even as young children. He is shaping and forming them everyday!

Anonymous said...

We will all pray as we love her. She fits so well with our family. Papa and I want her to be our granddaughter more than anything. If it's not ment to be, we have each other to help carry us, I however have to beleive and hope with all my heart she will be part of this loving family and grow old with all of us. We love you and will so be there for you no matter what the outcome.

Papa & Goga

The Brothers said...

You guys are awesome! It was just one of those emotional days, you know? Micah eventually ended up buying me some chocolate and babying me a bit. I love my husband.