Friday, December 15, 2006

Gold Star Moments


With our impending Christmas break, I'm instituting a new periodic blog column, "Gold Star Moments". Since beginning my homeschool journey with my little guys, there have been some pretty big victories, intense challenges and some real noodle-scratchers. Not to mention all the little moments where I've been convinced that I'm a darn good teacher for my fellas, thankyouverymuch, those moments that have me reeling with panic and feelings of inadequacy and those that have me rolling on the floor in laughter.
Sometimes these moments leave me asking myself, "Are these children normal?" or, "Are these children really mine?" I thought I would let you peek in on the instances that have evoked so much pride, consternation, joy and sometimes, downright confusion in regards to educating my children. So, without further adieu, here is the first installment of "Gold Star Moments":

No comments: