Sunday, July 09, 2006


"The babies" are always willing to lend a hand with all of my projects. Note from Mom: Just something interesting I've noticed: Solomon always refers to Malachi as "my brother" until Rayna shows up, then they are collectively referred to as, "the babies". It's like Malachi gets demoted or something. They all play together and don't seem to exclude eachother - I can't figure out this shift in Solomon's perception of his brother. Anyone have any ideas/similar experiences? Leave a comment!

2 comments:

Salar37_Shushan said...

I'm guessing here, because mine didn't have a similar situation when they were little, but I think its just how he perceives the organization of the kids around him. As they get older, I suspect Malachi will retain his name in these visits.

Susan :)

Anonymous said...

Love the ladybug boots !