Friday, April 17, 2009

Little League




So, this is the first year we've done Little League. Both the eldests were allowed to be on the same team, so that's a big plus. Each team has 2 practices and 1 game per week, so I don't think I would have been able to cope with each boy on a different team (4 practices and 2 games per week - yikes!) .
Plus they have Ninjitsu 2 nights per week, so we've been going. A lot.
I now remember how much I like to be home.
HOMEschooling..... HOUSEwife...... these are things that require a person to actually spend some time at HOME :)
The funny thing is, I thought it would be a struggle to "wrangle" the littles while the bigs were practicing. But, with some careful trunk packing, I've managed to have some good one-on-one time with Levi and Zephaniah. I bought a huge jug of bubbles, a big ball, and packed their tricycles. Luckily, practice is at an elementary school with a playground covered area for when it's rainy. The babies actually have a good time, and, with all 4 boys happily playing, it's worth it!

They both saw the same ladybug at the same time :)

1 comment:

StarfishMom said...

Looks like some fun over at the Lewis house!!! I'm on Facebook too. Wanna be my friend??? Email me. Info on profile.