Thursday, May 11, 2006

What Every Mother Wants...


So, my cat, Furgus brought me a Mother's Day gift. That's right, ladies and gentlemen - that would be a bat. Brought it right to me while I was watching Amazing Race. It wasn't injured or sick, just cheesed off. Kept hissing and clicking and flipping me off with it's claw thingie. Now. Take this multiple choice questionnaire to find out how well you know Lynee. Do I:
A. Scream, bolt from the scene and drag my husband back to get rid of the thing.

B. Retrieve a pair of salad tongs and humanely but guardedly return the thing to the outdoors from whenst it came.
C. Pick it up, ignoring my husband's pleas for practicality and mutterings of, "You have got to be kidding me." and proceed to make a home for the thing in the aviary where I visit it and coo it while feeding it freshly chopped fruit and store bought crickets.
Aaaaah. You know me well. Now we just need to find a name for him. It's really quite groovy to watch him fly around in there. Probably quite illegal as well. Shhhhhhh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should name him "Belfry" as in "bats in your. . " ha! uck !!!!!